
Well, it was the last day and we headed to the Magic Kingdom for one last day of magic!

It was a great day without a drop of rain (until that night) and the temperature was perfect in the 70s. We took full advantage of every single minute of it!

Dumbo is just the ride that says Disney!

Flying Dumbo by the castle...it just doesn't get any better than that.

A pirate's life for us!

Girls make the best pirates!

Virginia got the prize for the bravest kid on the block! She HATES roller coasters...actually she is afraid of almost any ride. But, she decided that this year she would go on Splash Mountain because she really wanted to see Brier Rabbit. I was so proud of my sweet baby!
She watched that big fall about 10 times and then barely had the nerve to go on it. But, she stuck to her plan and went on it. She was a little nervous...OK, a LOT nervous...but the cute story totally distracted her. At the end...she LOVED it! One thumb up for her...

Then she freaked me out by saying she wanted to go on Thunder Mountain. Um...really? Now, this is a roller coaster...the other was more like one drop and it's over...with a really cute story. I was very worried that she would hate it and it would ruin all the fun she had on Splash Mountain.
But, she did IT! And this one got a TWO thumbs up. I can't believe my baby is riding roller coasters...who is this big girl?

Anli got to ride in a car alone this year and driver herself! She even got to have this awesome sign on the back of her car. I drove with Virginia behind her and I tell you that girl is the best driver! She was amazing...I'm not ready for it in real life mind you...but we were amazed at how great she did...go Anli!

Anli and her daddy love turkey legs! So we HAD to get one on our last day. It's almost as big as she is!

They have a new Pixar parade that we enjoyed so very much! The girls jumped rope waiting for the parade and did a great job.


The girls loved jamming out to this awesome parade filled with music and Pixar characters.

Anli dances with Mr. Incredible...I must admit I was jealous! It was the BEST parade and we all just had a blast.

Goodbye Disney World! Don't worry...we'll be back soon.
But, next time it's Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment