Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Your Life Will Change!

Today at VBS we talked about God' Word is SUPRISING!! I want o share the lyrics of this song with you...it is theme song for today! I LOVE this VBS because it I ALL about God's Word in our lives every single day...I'm loving it:-)

YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE


From the page to your heart, God’s Word is where you are.
Read it now and your life will change.
It’s exciting, surprising each and every day.
Read it now and your life will change. Woh-oh-oh,
Read it now and your life will change.

From the page to your heart, God’s Word is where you are.
Read it now and your life will change.
It’s exciting, surprising each and every day.
Read it now and your life will change. Woh-oh-oh,
Read it now and your life will change.

(interlude)

God’s Word____ will surprise you.
God’s Word____ will amaze you.
God’s Word____ will surprise you.
Read it now and your life will change.
Oh, how your life will change.

“Your Life Will Change” by Jay Stocker. © 2009 Group Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.

I pray your life is changing DAILY as you read God's Word. Our verse for today is Psalm 119:18:

"Open my eyes that I might see wonderful things in Your Word."

Lord...open my eyes today!!!!!!!

post signature

No comments: