Well, as of right now...I can't think of a single thing that I consider a burden in my life...so I must forgo the Friday Top 10 List! God has been amazing every morning I can't even explain how He has met with me every day in such a sweet way. It is completely changing my daily life, thoughts, emotions, feelings, words, and actions! I had always had a wonderful time with God...but expanding that has really been a HUGE blessing.So, I wanted to share more of the tooth drama that is going on in my house! You would think a skin surgery this week and a trip to the orthodontist would be enough doctors for one family. Well, obviously not!
A few days ago, Anli came running into the kitchen and couldn't talk. I could tell she was upset, but she couldn't say anything and tears were running down her cheek. Those of you who know Anli can attest to the fact that I can count the number of times I have seen her cry. She is so tough and doesn't cry when she gets hurt...I used to think she had some kind of problem...but come to find out she has a high threshold for pain!
Well, I was frantically trying to figure out what was wrong. There wasn't any blood...so I couldn't fathom what she was crying about. Well, when she was able to breathe she cried out "Pacey broke my teeth!" Well, as I peered into her little mouth...sure enough she had 4 chipped teeth! Now, we're not talking broken in half or anything, but painful still!
I got on the phone and called our dentist and they said to just come in the next morning. She went and they took x rays and so far they think she will be fine. But, she goes back in 3 weeks for a teeth vitality test to make sure they are still alive and thriving little teeth. The only thing he said he was worried about was if a blood vessel had trauma to it her teeth would discolor...oh no! We are so praying that doesn't happen to that sweet smile of hers!Well, I'm sure you want to know how a 12 inch high dog could chip a kids teeth. Anli was bending down to pet him and he raised up to lick her face! So they collided! Anli was quite distraught.
Virginia has a huge gap in her teeth and a loose front one too! When she looses that one...she'll have quite a gap going on in front. They will close the gap at the end...but for now that is just proof that the expander is working!We pray that you are deep in God's Word this week! Let is change you today...it's awesome! Have the best weekend and enjoy a little nip in the air to remind us of the holiday season approaching!



No comments:
Post a Comment