Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Anli's Camp Pinnacle Photos!

Anli had a WONDERFUL time at Camp Pinnacle last week! It was so fun to get her back on Wednesday and hear all about it! She took lots of pictures while she was there (just like her momma!) and I wanted to share them! Her bunkmate Danielle!
This is her group doing the low ropes course activities. Lots of team building games! Anli is the one about to cross after the girl in front!

Anli crosses the plank! Great job sweetie!

Anli taking her own picture!

Anli met lots of new friends at camp! She took some photos of them. Here I can tell this was at breakfast since she has such a sleepy smile!
Cabin friends!

Goofy girls!

More friends...


She had a blast! Tomorrow I will post her last day ceremonies! She can't wait for next year to go ALL week. I've got to get ready for that one...and Virginia wants to go to the mini camp! They are growing up too fast. But, I'm so grateful for this camp that offers my girls a place to learn and grow in their relationship with Christ and learn about missions too!

post signature


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Anli had a great time. Moriah will go to Worldsong in Cook Springs next week for her GA mini camp. I am nervous too! They are growing up too fast!
Paige