This weekend was filled with put of town family, lots of practice for our musical, and FUN! This year we kicked off the summer with our creative arts camp that included our musical Jailhouse Rock. We have really enjoyed working with all the kids and other wonderful adult volunteers all summer...and today reminded us all that it is ALL worth it!!
This is my 5th musical to help with at Noonday...and every single time I cry through most of it...tears of absolute JOY over seeing these precious kids sing and praise the Lord with everything they have! Now, there are moments we all want to pull our hair out and finish practice totally worn out from "wrangling 35 cats with a watergun" as my husband says :-) But, there are moments that are PRECIOUS to us and to our Father. I understand more and more what Christ means when He says we must become like little children to enter Heaven...the faith of a child.
Today was amazing and those kids ROCKED! The story of the play is that no matter what we have done, where we are in our lives, and what has happened to us along the way...Jesus can SET. US. FREE! I pray that you have been set free! It talked about men of faith like Peter and Paul...along with a wonderful guest video appearance by one of my favorite women of ALL time Joni Eirikson Tada.
So, here are a few pictures and some clips of Virginia and Anli's praise to the Lord...they were precious...and hysterical! You'll see what I mean...











1 comment:
They all did SO good! I'm so proud of them all! Thanks for all your fabulous devotions...I know they all learned so much! :)
Post a Comment