
This summer it was a blessing to share the Bible study that God put on my heart with over 25 ladies at my home. Each lady brought something very special to our group. Some ladies were not able to complete the entire study with us, due to travel and summer craziness, but each of them was there out of a special appointment from God. I was encouraged and blessed by each of them.
I want to thank those ladies for traveling alongside me during this journey. It was very personal to me for many reasons. I remember in the second week, coming to Thursday night very burdened. Those precious ladies prayed over me as I wept. Talk about encouragement!
I pray that through this journey we all have experienced God in a new and exciting way. He is our everything! God wrote this study through me...I don't think I was even there for most of it! I remember sitting in my study over 2 years ago throwing my hands up and telling God..."I don't even understand what you are trying to say...much less explaining it to others!" Gently, He would explain it again and I would do the best, a mere human can, to express the heart of what God was telling me.
I enjoyed this summer study. Thank you to the ladies who brought food, teas, and wonderful teachable spirits. Thanks to Rhonda, Shannon, and Jennifer for helping to lead worship...that time was so sweet for us all. Thanks to all the women who wrote cards, left gifts, and prayed for me during this study...you'll never know what a blessing you have been to me! I love you all...
Here is a yummy picture of our "manna meal." It was awesome...you can't beat chocolate!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Summer Bible Study Reflections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment