Well, I know it seems I have been AWOL this past week! We took the week off for winter break since our school system is out for the week. So, we spent the whole week at the library for puppet shows and checking out gobs of books, hanging out with friends, going to the circus, getting our taxes done (THANK YOU Uncle Sam!) and lots of play time and relaxing time together. It was a blast! But, since my girls were out of school I was spending all my time hanging out with them.
But, yesterday we got back into the swing of things...sort of. We started back school, and today I am back to a routine. I have lots to post and lots of pictures to share, so I am going to spread it out over the week to get caught up!
Well, I just got some of the photos from my brother-in-law from our weekend in NC celebrating Jay's dad's birthday. We had so much fun and really loved getting to see our niece and nephew. We surprised Jay's dad on Friday when we were in NC to celebrate with him for his 60th. We made a cake all together, ate a great meal, and just relaxed together. Saturday night we went out to a restaurant that is Tony's favorite in Raleigh and we got dressed up. It was the perfect time for a photo all together!

The whole gang together. We haven't had a photo all together since Parker was born.

Gran'pa and all his grand kids! Aren't they great!

Here are the cousins all together. Emma, Anli, Parker, and Virginia Grace. What cuties!
Amy made Tony a red velvet cake and we helped decorate it together. He loved it...and it was extra special because it was made by Amy for him!
Anli and Parker play with the 60 black balloons that Amy and Chris bought for Tony. They were everywhere!!! It was great and really was a lot of fun for the kids.

On Saturday we went roller skating. My girls had never been before and they did GREAT! We had lots of fun since it was a time slot for kids 12 and under. So, we did the hokie pokie, the chicken dance, and even a little couples skating! It was not easy with a still broken toe...I know, I know. I did pay for it the next day...it was really sore. Lesson learned. But, I couldn't stand not skating with my girls for the first time!
Virginia and I were a "couple" during couple skating...ah the memories!
We had a great time and we loved getting to wish Tony a wonderful birthday. There were other pictures, but I couldn't get them to download. I'll post them another time!
No comments:
Post a Comment