Last week, before the girls left, we celebrated Jay's 34th birthday! We had a blast and enjoyed having a great day all about dad.
The girls and I spent the whole day getting things ready for when he got home. About 3 months ago, the girls had seen an M&M cake that they wanted to get Jay for his birthday.
So, as we went to Kroger where we had seen this cake...it was gone! So, the hunt began with phone calls to just about every Kroger near our home. We finally found the beloved cake and the girls were so very proud of their choice. Jay was thrilled that it was an M&M...and that it was an ice cream cake from Carvel.
The girls loved picking out their own presents for dad...and they really did a great job!
Anli went for an "Auburn Tiger" shirt and Virginia chose a video game themed one.
That was the most special to Jay...having his girls pick out the present THEY wanted to give him! We then headed t
We went to his favorite restaurant next, and then headed over to the roller skating rink for some good 'ol skating fun! I'll share the photos from that tomorrow because there are so very many of them.
I will be able to share photos of the fun the girls had last week with Jay's family, but I have to wait for them to be able to send them along to me when they get home. I look forward to seeing all the fun they had!




No comments:
Post a Comment