Today, some of my very closest friends are boarding a plane from India and heading home after a very difficult time there for the past 16 days. I have included a link to one article from the Hyderabad newspaper this week that will give you the information. Thankfully, the paper got a part of each name wrong! God is so good. They were also on the news too...it was a scary time! But, God has kept them safe.
Please pray that they will be able to make their flight and be home safely on Saturday. Please also continue to pray for the group in India that will continue to share God's love as a part of their lives. We take our freedom so for granted!
http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IEU20080722013601&Page=U&Title=Hyderabad&Topic=0
I'm sorry for the lack of post, but I haven't been able to get onto blogger for some reason. But, I'll post more tonight from our week!




No comments:
Post a Comment