We are back and we had a wonderful vacation in Disney World! It was pretty wet, but we all agreed that a wet day in Disney is better than a dry day ANYWHERE else! How can anyone even imagine complaining when you are in DISNEY?
I had already been in Richmond, Virginia sharing at a women's conference and it was really great to meet so many women who love the Lord and His work around the world! I will share more on my DFM blog site about that trip. I flew out on Tuesday stayed three days, flew in on Thursday and then we left for our vacation the next morning...whew! I hadn't been in my own bed for over 12 days.
But, we had a great time starting with a quick trip to my parent's house to drop off Pacey and spend the night. We swam and played and just had a wonderful time.
Well, this was the fun that we started with on Friday and then we were headed to Disney the next morning! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful parents with the coolest place to live! I mean 11 acres, horses, dogs, a pool and tons of FUN!




No comments:
Post a Comment