I know I am by far in the minority here...but at our house we LOVE play- doh. I know it is messy and crazy, but arts and crafts has always been something that is fair game at my house! Yesterday during our designated time to play together...we chose play do! As you can see we had the best time making little creatures and taking "family photos"!
I like a clean house as much as the next mom, but being involved in art and in imagination is so good for kids who are surrounded with media in their culture. I just love seeing them do new and inventive things each day here in our sunroom area. That is the designated art and school room. Anything including painting with acrylics, glue, chalk, watercoloring, finger painting, play do and more are all OK here. Through this, they have learned to be responsible and clean up after themselves and to keep the work area clean.

Have fun today with your kids, if you have them! If not, get out there and do an art project yourself. You'll be surprised at how much fun you will have...trust me I had a blast! Tomorrow I will share about our Harvest Seeds giveaway here at our apartments and how we celebrated Reformation Day! Have a blessed day today...

Yesterday I came in and saw that Anli had created a nameplate for her desk...just like Daddy's!
Virginia created a family of crazy animals. She wanted a "family photo"...since she's one crazy animal too!



No comments:
Post a Comment