Thursday, October 4, 2007

Praising with my girls!

The girls and I came up with a fun thing for us to do while we are winding down for bed. After they take some quiet time to listen to their audio Bible and journal, we have a blast singing together. Since we live in such a small apartment...when I was practicing my guitar each night the whole house would hear.

So, I decided we could combine my practice time with praise time! We have loved this time of the night and enjoying singing some of our very favorite songs together. Tonight, I was wanting to document this on our family videos. But, it was so sweet I thought I would share it with you too! They did know that it was being taped...so there are few glances and extra big smiles. But, it was still from the heart and a joyful sound to the Lord and to their mama!

Our favorite song is one calle Tiny by Enter the Worship Circle. I wanted to share the words with you because they are so precious:

Tiny
With these tiny hands
With these tiny fingers
I will reach out hard to You
In this tiny room
With these tiny people
I will tell the truth to You
You are faithful,
You are strong You are goodness,
I am wrong You are larger, more than anything
You're everything to me
With my tiny words, in this tiny song
I will sing my heart to You
On my tiny knees,
with my tiny dreams I will give my life to You

I so want to be tiny! I want to decrease so that Christ will increase! Enjoy some precious time with the Lord in praise today!

No comments: