
Since I have begun blogging about 6 months ago, I have had this fear that I would loose all my information if anything happened to Blogger. I, along with others, have heard the horror stories and didn't want to loose all the things I had written.
Well, yesterday was a wonderful day! I was able to save my blog in another program so that I can begin to edit and format it to save in a book to keep right along with my scrapbook from this year! I am so PUMPED!
This shows a new trend for our generation..."blog"booking! Well, whatever you call it I am thrilled to have a very personal record of these past 6 months for my family. It's the little daily fun things, challenges, thoughts, and love that we have experienced and that is a blessing from God!
So, if you are a blogger and love to scrapbook like me...well you can do BOTH and have two very different books to pass along to your family. But, don't forget to make sure that your paper is archive quality before you begin to print. Another tip my friend passed along to me: print the blog in black and white...even the photos since you have the photos stored other places. That way it's not nearly as expensive to print. Just take a little extra time to make sure that all the work you are doing will last. Store your pages in a protected notebook that will keep your pages from yellowing and fading. You don't' want to loose a word!
I just wanted to share this with you since I was so excited about this find myself. I'm sure most of you already know this and have done it yourself...but if not I wanted to pass along the thought!



1 comment:
What's the program you are using to save your blogs? Just curious...
=)
Post a Comment