Thursday, December 13, 2007

Virginia gets a headgear!


Well, yesterday we headed back to the orthodontist for Virginia's check up. He decided that she was going to need a headgear. So, I wasn't surprised since he warned me that she might need one. Now, I have seen lots of headgears, but this one takes the cake! It is called a reverse headgear that pulls her jaw forward instead of back like most headgears.

The amazing this is that she can SLEEP with this thing on her head! She is so amazing, because she can get this contraption on herself...first time after they showed her in the office! I was in shock as we videoed her last night putting it on!

But, they told us that they don't get complaints from the children...it's their parents that seem to have all the problems with it. So, we've stayed positive and low key about her wearing it. She isn't really excited that it is a little sweaty before she goes to sleep (no thanks to the weather being 76 degrees in December...we have our AIR on!), but after she gets to sleep...she never wakes up.

I thought I would include some photos of my baby's little smile as she has grown up! She is the cutest baby ever (tied with Anli, of course!)...not much has changed either if you ask me! We were looking through some old photos last night and these were too cute not to share! Enjoy...



No comments: