Here is a copy of our card. If you didn't get one...don't fault our heart...just our minds! We can only send out so many, but our hearts remember you all. We thought we could share it here with more people...enjoy!My girls love starfruit. They are wonderful and when you cut them they look like little stars! We first found them at our local Harry's and they have been around our home ever since. So, we bought some this week to remember the provision of God to send a star to guide the wise men to come and worship Jesus. Though our modern day nativities have them at the stable...we know from the Bible that Jesus was actually a toddler by the time they arrived!

Yep...no week would be complete with a wonderful trip to the ER. Well, it was me this time. I haven't been to the ER since a leg injury in college. I had sudden pain and bleeding on Wednesday and was sent from Urgent Care to the ER. I just had a blood clot and a nasty infection...but all is well now thanks to some antibiotics! I was only there a few hours. Thanks to Diane for keeping our girls!
Today I was able to share with our local Mother's of Preschoolers group. I shared the Gospel message and we finished up with carols by candlelight. It was very sweet and my girls even got to join in leading the singing. Thanks Ronnie!
This week was crazy and wild, but had so many blessings! I just love being a stay at home mom (thanks Jay!) so that I don't miss a moment of this time with my girls. They are growing each day! This Christmas I am so grateful that both of our girls have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. That is the best gift of all...and it last forever! I pray that this Christmas season you are sharing the JOY of Christ every day. Let's give the gift that lasts for eternity...Jesus Christ!



No comments:
Post a Comment