
Jay gave me 4 tickets to the Lion King for Christmas, and last night we went to see it! I had seen it before with my mom and sister several years ago, but it was one I really wanted our whole family to experience. We absolutely loved it! The girls were totally captivated every minute and really enjoyed Timon and Pumba...who were hysterical! The music was awesome and it was a story that the girls were very familiar with.
My mom took the girls and I to see Cats about a year ago...and that story was a bit more unfamiliar than this one. So, they knew what to expect and could easily follow every minute!
We are so grateful that we are able to do wonderful things like this at times! What a true blessing from God that our family is so close and really loves being together no matter what we are doing. I know that my Anli is only a few short years from being a tweenager...so I pray that these times last and last!
Jay and are are going to see about seeing Oklahamo (my desire not Jay's) and Riverdance (both want to see this one) this summer. I am blessed that Jay and I love some very similar things. Broadway and plays are one of those things we really love going to. We have been to Cats, Les Miserable, The Phantom of the Opera, and the Lion King. There are several more that we want to see, but those were the big 4 in my book! It was a great time and the girls were so grateful that they never once even looked at the stuffed animals or cotton candy. That was my gift from them...excited grateful girls. Maybe there's a lesson in there for me too...God wants an excited, grateful girl who isn't looking around at all the junk stuff of this world and not even noticing there's a Broadway musical right in front of me!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Lion King
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment