Friday, September 26, 2008

This Weekend's Event

Hi Girls! Please pray for me as I am headed to Alabama to lead a ladies retreat for Liberty Park Baptist Church. I will be sharing in sessions from Satisfy Our Souls on Friday night and Saturday. They are looking to begin the study in the Fall after the retreat so I am excited to share and get to know each of these ladies.

I will be posting reflections from my trip to Poland beginning on Monday. I have been busy preparing for this retreat and processing all that God did there and I am anxious to share with you. Thank you for hanging in there with me as i have been very busy the past few weeks with travel, beginning homeschooling, and preparing for two upcoming retreats. I want to thank each of you for praying for me while i travel and encourage women to thrive in this life instead of survive it!

I love you all!


post signature

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey, I just wanted you to know that my mother-in-law had a fabulous time and loved hearing you speak at the retreat. She also loved sitting and eating with you at meals. It meant alot to her!