Today we are leaving for a ride on the Polar Express! We have been waiting for this day for a long time and can't wait to be there tonight. We are meeting Jay's family there around lunch and then we are going to shop and enjoy the day until the train leaves tonight. What fun we will have and I'll share all about it when we get home tomorrow...then we (the girls and I) are headed to Montgomery for a fun family gathering. Whew...busy weekend!
We had a great time on family night making some precious gifts for Jay's family. I can't show them today...but I'll reveal them later this weekend. They turned out better than I could have imagined! So precious...and made by our own hands. Here's just a peek...
Here is the gorgeous poinsettia that Jay brought me this week...he's awesome! He brings me flowers once a week...and this time he really went overboard with this gorgeous plant that we can enjoy for a long time. He's such a blessing in my life and I love him to pieces!




No comments:
Post a Comment