Monday, December 29, 2008

Moving...

This is the sight in our small living room...uggggg! I am not a good mover. I hate to live among boxes and chaos...especially when there isn't a lot of room to put these boxes. So, instead of remembering all the fun we had over Christmas together...we are packing!

But, I have to say that I love going through everything and donating TONS of stuff! That is the best part of moving. I hate clutter so this is a wonderful chance to go through every piece of stuff we own and I am like a machine. I donate lots of stuff! I don't keep stuff I haven't used in a year.

But, tomorrow morning the movers come and my mom and sister arrive to help out. It will be wonderful to have another room AND CLOSET to spread out in. We love our apartments and are so grateful to God that He opened up this place at just the right time.


post signature

2 comments:

Mary said...

oh girl...I HATE moving, too...but I love thinning out! Looks like you guys are making progress!

Cindy J said...

I pray that ya'll get a lot done while the movers are there. If you need some help with moving and just letting the girls get away for a while, please give us a call. We'll be glad to help!