Today I am leaving on a vision trip with the leadership of WMU at the Georgia Baptist Convention along with a few other ladies that I haven't met yet. I am so thrilled to be among this group and to travel throughout the Appalachian region in order to pray how God would lead us to partner with the work going on in that region as a state...and as women!
Would you pray with me?
Each day the post will contain my itinerary for the day and a few prayer requests. I don't know how often I will be able to check emails and blog on the trip...so I will post these ahead of time and they will automatically come up each morning.
Today's itinerary and requests:
Monday, August 31, 2009
9 a.m. Depart Georgia Baptist Missions and Ministry Center in Duluth
6 p.m. Arrive in Lewisburg, West Virginia
Please Pray:
*God's glory to be revealed in our travel time.
*Relationships to begin and friendships to grow.
*Eyes to see and ears to hear and hearts to discern His will all day long.
*Jay, Anli, and Virginia as they stay home...and I MISS them already!
*Our hearts to be singular for God's work among those we meet along this long trip.
Thank you for partnering with me on this trip!




No comments:
Post a Comment