Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Classes begin!

For the past year the girls have been able to take their enrichment classes at FBC Woodstock's Timothy Ministry! They have taken lots of amazing classes and have totally enjoyed getting to know new friends, taking awesome classes, and having another teacher besides mom!

This year the girls are taking ballet, Art Explosion (14 different kinds of art mediums and artists!), Chinese Brush Painting, watercolor and acrylics. I am SO jealous! I hope the girls will teach me some techniques when they get home!
Anli is taking the class I would just LOVE to take...Chinese Brush Painting! We went to the open house for all the classes last week and were just in awe. Her teacher is so precious and has a beautiful portfolio of all that Anli will learn this year. Virginia will be taking the multimedia art explosion class at the same time. They are having a blast and loving their new teachers and friends!

I'll post photos of their work! I'm so grateful for these opportunities and for God's gift of homeschooling to our family!

post signature

No comments: