Monday, August 24, 2009

First Works of Art...

Here are the first works of art that the girls have done in their classes so far! They are loving the art classes they are taking at FBC Woodstock's Timothy ministry for homeschoolers. They have been working on some other projects that are not finished yet...I can't wait to see them! This is Virginia's Mona Lisa...at the pet shop! She used other paper for the face and then they worked on her "smile." I thought this was amazing! Also they spent time learning all about
Da Vinci as an artist.
Here is a copy of Anli's watercolor artwork! I just LOVE this fish. I am going to have a hard time figuring out what all to frame this year. We'll have our very own art gallery!

I am also enjoying some time to work on ministry things while the girls are in class on Tuesdays. We are about 2 weeks into our new curriculum and schedule and we are all in LOVE with it. I am so blessed to have this opportunity and I thank God for it every day.

post signature


No comments: