Monday, August 10, 2009

Crazy Busy!

Well, we have had a wild week and a half and I haven't had the time to sit and blog. I blog once a week and then schedule my blogs to post new each morning. No...I don't get up and blog at 5am...if you have ever noticed the time stamp on my blog:) I have had to find very creative ways to maximize the 24 hours God has given me each day and blogging once a week on Sunday nights has worked wonderfully...unless I get busy like we have been.

God has been doing some amazing things in our lives! He has taken me to Clarkston again to actually be in the homes of the refugee families. In one afternoon, I was spending time in Nepal, Afghanistan, Burma, Bhutan, Rwanda, India, Sudan, and the Congo! And...I never had a minute of jet lag...and it only cost about $5 in gas money!!!

He has also shown Jay and I His vision for home school next year! That is a whole blog in itself...and it will come...but we are SO pumped about it!!!

So, enjoy the week of catch up! And I've been through blog reading detox...and it was a breeze:) I do miss many of you though...I guess that means I need to call, email, or write!


post signature

No comments: