Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A little creepy around here...

It's been a little creepy around here today! It started when I walked into to teach school today...



and Amelia Earhart decided to join us! Very mysterious...
And if that weren't wild enough...a roping, romping cowgirl and her pint-sized horse stopped in for a spell too!

Then...for lunch we were mysteriously served spider dogs...
(Try not to notice that everything in the cups is yellow! Pineapples, Cheetos, and orange drink!) Then...these very yummy and simple ingredients were mysteriously turned into...
THESE...Today, we had a blast enjoying a little creepy fall fun! My hubby is NOT a fan of Halloween at ALL. But, he can't complain about a little dress up (tonight is costume night at AWANA!) and some spider fun!
My pilot and cowgirl are so excited to take these goodies to their classes tonight. They made them ALL on their own. All I did was cook them and they did all the rest! I can't wait to see all the costume fun tonight at AWANA...I better go get mine on too:)

post signature

No comments: