Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some Apple Yum!

Well, since we have been to the apple farm, we have LOTS of yummy apples! Anli loves apples and has done her part to eat her way through many Rome Beauties, but we still have bunches. They are HUGE!

So, on Fridays I try to get up a little early and make something fun for breakfast (Jay does pancakes on Saturdays...so since he is off on Fridays...mom's gotta have a fun breakfast day too!). So, this past Friday morning I made a yummy apple pecan layered danish dish. It features lots of diced apples, gooey pecan goodness, and Grands biscuits cut into little pieces. It was AMAZING! We enjoyed it for breakfast on Sunday morning too!

I have found a number of amazing recipes featuring apples the past few day and can't wait until this Friday to feature another sticky morning treat! Apple pie is coming too...with yummy vanilla ice cream!

I LOVE to bake (not so much loving cooking...but baking is my favorite!) so I'm excited to try out some new recipes with my Rome beauties...for my Woodstock cuties!



post signature

No comments: