Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blog Book 2009!

I started my 2009 blog book a week ago and thought it would take me FOREVER to get it finished. I took time each night (after the kids went to sleep) to work hard on it and yesterday...I FINISHED it...well up to date since 2009 is not finished yet!

I still have to do some work on a few more photos that didn't upload right and add a few more for some events. Then, I'll go back and edit the writing and the page layouts in time to order it the first week in January!

I had not wanted to work with Blurb because I had done my blogging with lots of captions and I just didn't think it would be like I wanted it. I had been printing out my blog and was really happy with the layout...but not the quality. Since this is ALL I am doing now...I talked with my friend Mary (thanks a million friend!) and she ordered a Blurb blog book and it was awesome!

That day I took another hard look into Blurb and still wasn't sure but with a little encouragement from Mary I decided to try it! And I am SO glad that I did! I know it will be beautiful and a wonderful 12x12 book for the year. I can't wait to get it back in January!!!

I may also go back and finish up my 2008 blog book with Blurb too and that will have me completely up to date and I SO love that! I am one of those that can't stand to be behind in my scrap/blog books. So, I am so thrilled to be up to date and ready to finish the year!

post signature

3 comments:

Ginger DeBusk said...

I needed the encouragement of someone finishing a book in Blurb. I have a book for each year 06-09 started but not yet finished. It's my goal for the new year!

Michelle said...

I took all my blog post from my Russia trip and made a blurb book. It is WONDERFUL! I added lots of pictures that I did not put on the blog. It's my whole trip journal in book format.

Mary said...

So glad you got it done...can't wait to see it!