Well, today I just want to share some precious worship time we had with our church family. We had a 2 hour Night of Worship and it was absolutely amazing!!! I cried, I worshiped, and I was totally breathless in the presence of God in worship at the price of sending His Son Jesus into this world to be born, to live a perfect life, to die and shed His blood for my sins, and then to be raised from the dead where He ascended to take His place in Heaven. All of that was brought before us this night and I can truly say that it filled my heart with awe and worship.
Though it all was awe inspiring...there was one part that had my eyes flowing with tears and my heart flowing with worship. The young children's group (Anli is in the tween ministry now) shared this song and it is absolutely precious...




No comments:
Post a Comment