Last night in AWANA, my hubby showed the first part of a video that I loved!!! I couldn't wait to share it with you today. It was put together by the lady who began the Baby Einstein videos and John Walsh from America's Most Wanted. It is a REALLY goofy and funny video to keep your kids on the "safe side." And I tell ya...it's really good!
We have always talked extensively to our kids about strangers, personal space, etc. but I learned some really good things in this video that I could see my girls not realizing the dangers in. Jay and I both thought it was excellent in content and FUNNY in presentation...I mean really goofy:) The kids loved it and laughed and paid perfect attention.
It comes with a family guide that we are going to use. I pray every morning for protection for my girls...but I must also teach them too! This fun video encouraged us to have some good conversations and we look forward to seeing the rest of it and talking through the family guide.
You can go visit their site at:
http://www.thesafeside.com/
So...stay on the safe side! We are watching this video with both of the girls, but your older kids might think it's kind of young. So, mainly elementary kids is best for these videos...and I tell ya...they LOVE it!!! Thanks Jay for taking time in AWANA to keep all our kiddos on the "safe side."





No comments:
Post a Comment