On Friday, we headed to Stone Mountain with my mom, nephew, aunts, and cousins...and of course my own awesome family! We had the MOST beautiful day ever and it was perfect!! It was near 70 and not a cloud in the sky. We headed straight for the Sky Hike and while Jay and my sweet Aunt Martha stood in line (for an hour!!!) my mom, aunt and the kiddos headed to the playground right behind it that was SUPER fun! I will post photos from that next. But, I wanted to get right to all the AMAZING fun we had on this ropes course.
Now...I am not afraid of heights or ropes courses. But, seriously, I was really nervous the whole time! I wasn't afraid because I did it all and even did some of the harder elements. But, I was nervous most of the time. But, let me tell you...my nephew who is FIVE...totally rocked this thing out. Put me to shame!
The girls did awesome and totally rocked out too:) We had the best time! It took a while to complete and the top level was closed for renovations so the whole thing took us about 30 minutes which is a long time to keep your legs from collapsing:)
There are about a million photos below, so you might just want to stop now! But, my mom took so many good ones that I want them all in my blog book for this year. Also, please not that the below angle...and the tight harness...do not for flattering photos make:)
Friday, March 19, 2010
Sky Hike!
Later Jay told me that he was only freaked out here (hadn't been freaked out all day) because I was freaking out...um...YEAH! I was trying to help him and keep myself from fall at the same time. But, mom's do whatever for little ones...right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How Fun!!! We have tired to do this for the past 2 summers...and have been unsuccessful...2 years ago Lil had her broken arm...and last year the wait was 3 HOURS...we wanted to do it...but not that bad! We will have to try it again soon! Looks like you all did great!
Post a Comment