Many of you have asked about what channel the Atlanta Live interview would be on your cable companies. I received some information from the producer yesterday about that so I thought I would just share it here for those that desire to watch. Here is what I have:
Comcast - Channel 2
Charter - Channel 13/14
DISH - Channel 97
DirecTV - Channel 57
Thanks to those who are praying for my words to be God led and slow! My friend Paula told me that it would be a true miracle of God for me to actually slow down when talking about God and His Word! I just get so passionate and excited.
I will be posting the photos of our fun weekend...but it's been a busy week so far and I may not get to it until after Thursday is behind me. Thanks for lifting me up...




No comments:
Post a Comment