We are back from our wonderful trip to Athens, Alabama! We enjoyed lots of fun, sun, water, and fellowship. It was with a heavy heart that we backed out of their driveway this afternoon. But, that's the great thing about friends in Christ...it's like you never are away from each other!
I will post more about the trip tomorrow when I can load all the cute photos of the kids at the water park. It was a wonderful trip and many thanks to our sweet pals for having us and feeding us...and most of all loving us!
Please be in prayer with me. As we were headed to Athens on Thursday morning, in the middle of listening to our new friend Dave Ramsey on the audio book my mentor Dorothy gave us...I got a phone call. It was an Atlanta TV station asking if they could have me in for an interview...THIS THURSDAY!
Well, I swallowed hard, began to dig my calendar out of my purse, swatted for Jay to turn dear old Dave down a moment...and said YES! It will be aired LIVE on Thursday night! OK, I admit the live thing is making me a bit nervous. It's a one shot deal when you are being interviewed live! So, please pray that I will be tuned in VERY clearly to what God has for me to stay. There are no take -that-back or do overs.
I am grateful and humbled that they would think of me (someone met me at ICRS and that's how they found me). But, please pray that I will listen intently this week to what God has me to share. What a ride!
I am allowed to have a video tape of it...but if you want to watch it live tune into Atlanta Live channel 57 on Thursday night from 7-9pm. Maybe I can put it online for those not in the Atlanta area.





No comments:
Post a Comment