We have so enjoyed being members of Lifetime! We love the pool and I also enjoy getting to work out in such an amazing place every day (except Sundays). It has wonderful facilities and most of all Jay and the girls enjoy the climbing wall. It was the main reason that we joined!
Mondays are reserved for Daddy and daughter climbing together. We all eat dinner together and then they head out for about 2 hours of Daddy fun! For me...it's Mommy Mondays! I enjoy writing, reading, long baths and just being here alone for a few hours. Since I homeschool, those moments are few (and that's just fine with me!) but precious in their own way. I'm always happy to hear those footsteps pounding their way up three flights of stairs to tell me all about their fun night with Daddy.
Here are a few photos of our fun swimming time! I can't wait to share some truths from God's Word that I heard today in my trip through the book of Matthew! Happy first day of school to all those kiddos that are heading out tomorrow!
At first Virginia stuck with the small slides...but before we knew it she was going down the huge slides! She never even told anyone...I just looked up and she was next in line! I'm very proud of her because she is NOT a risk taker at all!
You can't really tell here, but she is next in line!
Anli takes the slide on first off! She spends most of her time climbing stairs and going from slide to slide. One is covered and the other is opened. They both look really fun!
Anli is always up for a risk or challenge and she always has a blast! What fun!




1 comment:
This looks like a blast...I hope we can all find a time to go....I know mine would LOVE it!!
Post a Comment