Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pictures of Amani Baby Cottage!

I have met LOTS of new "bloggie" friends who are adopting from Amani! I have been reading all their stories since our kids are on break this week from school. God was good to give me a whole week to really absorb lots of information, fill out lots of forms, mail lots of paper work, right big checks, and literally cry with joy and sadness as I read others journeys through the world of adoption. I think we are about the most blessed people in the world to be adopting!!

Well, as I have found and been sent lots of Amani family blogs (there are 15 of us in the process of adopting from Amani...so it's a small little group) I have been reading one of a mom who is there picking up her little boy Asher. I went through her blog reading old posts to follow her journey. I came across some great photos of Amani...but you have to go to her like to see the photos...they are protected by copyright.

So...take a little trip to Jinja, Uganda and smile at the beautiful piece of Africa that our little one is living in. We should get photos of our own little one within the next 2-3 WEEKS! Can't wait!

Enjoy...

http://mightytosave-keckadoption.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html




post signature

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Frances,

Thanks for visiting our family page! I've been reading yours all morning!! FYI, Amani has a website at www.amanibabycottage.org if you wanted to share it...

We were blessed to visit while on a mission trip to Uganda this July, we have pictures on our webpage too.

Great to "meet" you
Melissa
www.lazzaralife.com