I pray that God is richly blessing you as you intercede on my behalf! Here is our schedule for today:
Thursday, September 3, 2009
8:30 a.m. Depart hotel for Elizabethton, Tennessee
9a.m. Arrive at Hale Community Center in Elizabethton, Tennessee
9:30 a.m. Visit ministry sites and have lunch
4 p.m. Depart for Johnson City, Tennessee
4:15 p.m. Meeting on site at a ministry center in
Johnson City, Tennessee
Prayer Requests:
*Loving hearts for those we will serve today.
*Unity among the group as we serve together.
*God's glory to be our singular vision.
*Humble hearts and minds to focus on others before ourselves.
*Jay, Anli, and Virginia as they work, play, and learn!
*That I will trust God with those that I love while I am away today...as I am missing them!




1 comment:
I am praying for you guys this week!! Thanks for sharing specific ways to pray each day!
Post a Comment