Thank you for lifting me up this week! I can't wait to share God's glory revealed through this trip! Here is our schedule for today:
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
8:30 a.m. Depart from Princeton, West Virginia
9a.m. Meeting at the Bland Ministry Center in Bland, Virginia
11 a.m. Depart for Princeton, West Virginia for lunch
11:30 a.m. Arrive for lunch in Princeton, West Virginia
3 p.m. Meeting at First Baptist Church, Coeburn, Virginia
Two other churches will be a part of this meeting.
5 p.m. Depart for Johnson City, Tennessee
6:30 p.m. Arrive in Johnson City, Tennessee
Prayer Requests:
*Unity of Spirit among our group as we minister and serve together.
*The Fruit of the Spirit to be evident in my life as I lean on His strength all day.
*Precious moments in His Word throughout the week even with the busy schedule.
*God's glory to be revealed in our travel times.
*Ears to hear the hearts of those who will share about their ministries.
*Jay, Anli and Virginia as they work, play, and attend AWANA tonight.
I love you all...thanks again for holding the ropes!




No comments:
Post a Comment