I homeschool both of my girls and have for 4 years and I love it! But, many times finding fun projects, activities, unit studies, and enrichment ideas can be overwhelming and expensive!
About 3 months ago I found this AMAZING website called Currclick! It has downloadable (very good for those of us who want immediate gratification AND no shipping!)lapbooks, unit studies,and LOTS of wonderful curriculum. I was HOOKED for good!!!
It is an online warehouse of all kinds of publishers...so you can shop for all kinds of curriculum in one place and it's downloadable immediately on your computer for use anytime.
I am even on their email list and I get their weekly specials along with the free download of the week. Recently I downloaded a 2010 Winter Olympics lapbook that will teach the girls about the history of the Olympic games, about the different games, some geography (which is what we are studying this year anyway!), and a place to keep up with the medals too.
If you are a homeschool mom...this is a MUST have site on your favorites. If you are not...it would still be a fun place to shop for enrichment to do on the weekends or in the evenings on things your children enjoy. They have just about everything you could imagine...and MORE!
Here is the link:
http://www.currclick.com/index.php
Friday, January 29, 2010
Family Focused Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment