I am at a retreat and my baby girl is in the hospital!!! She had a
stomach bug and she went to the ER last night and then was admitted.
She will be there until tomorrow. As you see she has gotten lots of
"hugs" from her momma and her grandmomma!!
By the time Jay and were able to talk this morning she was doing so
much better and Jay said I should stay here. It's hard, but when I got
this photo and saw that smile...I knew God had sent ministering angels
(including my husband most of all!!!!!!!) to tend to my baby.
They will stay the night and get home as I get home tomorrow. God put
them in such a wonderful place who can do more than I could
imagine...there were even clowns who came to do a show fo her this
morning!!!
I HEART Scotish Rite!!!!! If you think about it...pray for my family
and this momma's heart. Pray a hedge of protection around Jay and
Anli!!! But, at least if there are any more tummy troubles tonight for
anyone...they are in the best place:)
Look at that smile...




2 comments:
Ohh noo... Justin woke up with a stomach bug right before midnight too. We were up a lot last night too. He seems better today. Let's hope and pray they are both on the road to recovery. I will also pray for your Mama heart who I know is hurting now. Get better kids!!
I am so sorry!! What a blessing that she is smiling and feeling better. I talked to Jay this afternoon and told him...but I'll tell you, too...PLEASE let us know if there is anything we can do. Really, we are just a phone call away. I'll be praying for them all tonight...and that she keeps this bug to herself! ;)
Post a Comment