Last week our girls headed down to Opp, AL with Jay's family for Spring Break! Every year during his mom's spring break they go and visit family on the HUGE farm. The girls counted the day until they would get to go...because they always have the BEST time! While they were in Opp they played with cousins, rode horses, swam, and fed a baby calf a bottle. I was afraid they might never come home:)
Then, they went to Opelika and spent time with more family. They went to several parks since the weather was so pretty and had a sleep over one night all together! Jay's uncle took some photos and sent them to me...thanks Danny!!! I always pray that someone takes some pictures so I can see some of the wonderful memories they make. It looks like a GREAT time:) These pictures made me smile...
Friday, April 9, 2010
Spring Break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Looks like fun! Where are the parks in Opelika? We still use the pediatrician there and it would be great to have a place for the boys to play when we go.
Post a Comment