I just got back from an amazing weekend with some of the most mission-
minded women from across Georgia! I am so thankful that God allowed me
to share and to learn! It was awesome...but now I'm going to try to
get my voice back:)
I can't put into words how passionate these women were for their Lord and for the world! There were so many ministries present advocating for the poor, the trafficked, the orphaned, the broken, the outcast, the immigrants, and the LOST of this world.
I was humbled by the chance to share my heart with these women and I was blessed to learn a WHOLE lot too! Isn't God great like that? He was so present with us and His Holy Spirit was touching our hearts and leading our sessions together. I am so grateful that I was there!
Thanks for the prayers, emails, texts, and calls to remind me that you were standing with me in prayer. I love you all and am grateful to journey in ministry with you! You are a true blessing!
Thrive 365~
Frances




No comments:
Post a Comment