Friday, September 7, 2007

We're Here!

Well, yesterday was a crazy moving day! We had gotten rid of so much stuff...but there was still a lot to move. We had a great set of movers and they worked super hard considering that we are on the 3rd floor! But, all is moved in and we are getting close to having most of them unpacked. I am like the unpacking fool. I hate to live out of boxes, so I'd rather work really hard for 2-3 days than live among boxes for a week.

We had one catastrophe yesterday. One of the men moving us, split his head open on the ramp that comes down from the truck. He was lifting it up to push it back into the truck and it stuck...but his momentum caused his head to hit the ramp. He was rushed to the hospital and had 9 stitches. I wasn't there, but I know how awful it must have been.

The girls are loving their new room. We are able to paint here and we put a soft yellow on the walls to match their quilts. They love the bunk beds and the new bedding. We wanted this place to be special for them. Thankfully, with 2 pools, tennis courts, playgrounds, and golf...there's nothing not to like! I'll be posting photos soon!

Thanks for all those who have called to check on us and the housewarming gifts we have received. Thanks for all your support during this time of transition. We are truly blessed. I am including a clip from GodTube that my friend Susan sent me...hang with it until the middle because it is very powerful. I was crying...be thankful for the love of Jesus Christ!

No comments: