My stepfather Carter has been in my life since I was 7 years old. He has been the light of God in our home. Neither my mother nor I were Christians before we met Carter. God used Him in so many ways throughout my life to show me the adopted love of my Lord. Happy Father's Day Carter...I love you!
I also want to honor my Dad...Rick. I am grateful for the service and devotion he showed to our country as he fought and sacrificed to provide my with the freedom I enjoy each day. Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I love you...Most of all I thank my heavenly Father for everything! He is the One who has given me each of these people I love so dearly. He is the perfect Father and the One who holds my heart! What a day to bask in the love and blessing of fathers. No matter what has happened to your earthly fathers...each of us has the perfect Heavenly Father that loves each of us to the point of sending His own Son to die for our sins. Connect with the Father that has loved you with an eternal love!




1 comment:
Very Sweet.....WOW! You look just like your mom....AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment