This week our girls are going to spend the week with their grandparents. I am going to miss them terribly, especially since I will be home alone all week while Jay starts work at his new job. But, God has been very clear about the focus of this next week...writing!
Our new Foundation Bible Series for women is coming out in the fall and we have to get going to finish it in time! So, while I love to blog...I will be fasting from this during this next week in order to focus on what God wants to say. I will need to spend the time I have writing there instead of here.
It helps that my favorite subjects won't be here to photograph and enjoy this week:( So, you may want to wait to check back until next Sunday...and then I'll have LOTS to catch up on when my girls get back from this amazing vacation! I will be updating on Anli's tests results hopefully today or tomorrow...so keep that in your prayers please.
Pray for Ginger and I this week as we work diligently on finishing this project. God already has another one lined up once this one is finished...The Sand Dollar Life: Living Whole in a Broken World. The cover is AMAZING...love it! This one is already a retreat I have done in past years, but it will be one of our short topical studies we will offer at our website for ladies' or teen groups. But, I have another group in September that already wants to order it...YIKES!
So, I say farewell to you my friends this week. I will really miss this time to blog...it's a wonderful time for me to reflect. But, I'll be back next Sunday with lots to tell and hopefully a finished product!





No comments:
Post a Comment