VBS kicked off this morning in our worship service! It was completely decorated and the youth led in our worship singing and the motions to the VBS songs. It was a blast having all the kids in there with us and getting everyone fired up for VBS tonight.
We are so excited that we are going and that some our of friends will be going with us too! I love VBS...I am all about dancing, singing, and getting in the Word of God...and VBS is all of those and much more. I am teaching the Kindergarten A with my buddy Mary. Our room is so cute (I'll post photos) and the first day is all about God showing He is real to His people.
Right now as I write, we are listening to the CD and singing A-ya wiki, B-ya wiki, C-ya wiki! If you don't know what I am talking about...get involved in Outrigger Island VBS near you...and you won't be able to get that song out of your mind!!
The message of the song is as simple as the ABC's...
A - Admit to God you are a sinner
B - Believe by faith that Jesus is God's Son sent to save you from your sin
C - Commit you life to Jesus as your Savior and your Lord
So, I if I have to get a song stuck in my mind...one about how to be saved is the one I want in mine and in my kids! So, get signed up for VBS no matter where you live..wiki wiki (quickly quickly)!






1 comment:
What a great photo of your girls together!!
Post a Comment