I am really hard to buy for...since I NEVER want anything at all. I have everything I could ever want...and I live in an apartment and I just don't do clutter and junk. So, he said he was SO happy that I actually wanted something this time!
Then, the competition aspect came in to the picture. It ranks you against all your family...and so we began competing against each others' ranks. When you do really well or work out a lot you get to open up new classes and exercises. So, today we have been playing and exercising a lot!
Don't you love my husband doing yoga! I would never have been able to get him in a class...and here he is doing amazing. He was ranked as a yoga trainer! What? That's MY area...but I did kill him on the ski slopes! What's going on here? Crazy!
It has been so fun and the whole family is involved...that's my kind of present. I'm having a blast this weekend so far!




No comments:
Post a Comment