Well, happy April Fools Day to you! This morning has already been filled with pranks and fun...we've been laughing a lot this morning! I had read about a great and fun April Fools Day prank to play on my family this morning at breakfast. I got our breakfast cereal ready and on the table and since we always have breakfast together and do our family devotion at that time...no one suspected a thing! But, little did they know that lying at the bottom of the innocent bowl of cereal...was FOOD COLORING! This is what Anli found when I poured her milk into the cereal bowl:
And Virginia found this:
Yep, a crazy color milk prank! It is so cute and so harmless that it doesn't even change the taste of the cereal! They LOVED it and I was laughing so hard I was crying...I was quite proud of myself for pulling it off...even in Jay's bowl! I'm not a prankster at all, so NO ONE expected ME to pull off the first April Fools Prank of the day!!
Though it would gross me out to even think about eating this...my girls slurped that cereal up in record time! They thought it was the coolest!
Anli had been planning her prank for daddy since yesterday. So, while she took her bowl into the kitchen to put it away, she wrapped clear tape around the sink sprayer thingie...and when dad went to rinse out his bowl...he got scooted!! Look at Anli's laugh! That girl cracks me up!
Dad was surprised and got a good laugh too. He and I have one more prank for the girls we "cooked" up a few days ago We'll be pulling that one of at lunch. I'll post our results afterwards.
I pray that my children remember our home as one of prayer, love, God's Word, shelter...and laughter! Home is a haven and I am so blessed to share it with these precious people...blue and pink mouths and all. Happy April Fools Day!




1 comment:
Somebody gets Family Fun magazine..... :)
Post a Comment