Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GBC Retreat

Today I am leaving for the Georgia Baptist Ministers' Wives Retreat! I am the president this year...so we have been SUPER crazy busy planning this whole retreat for about 120 women!! Also, on top of planning the whole retreat I am the speaker this year.

So, please pray for me and all the other women that will be there this weekend. Pray for us all to focus on God and grow closer to Him. Pray for Paula, Amy, and I as officers to not get bogged down in ALL the MANY details that are involved in this retreat!

I will share lots of memories as we get back and can't wait for the fun to begin and the ladies to arrive!




post signature

1 comment:

April Houston said...

Frances, I was so disappointed to not be able to attend the retreat. Several family things just made it not possible. I am so sorry your sweet girl was sick too! I look forward to hopefully figuring out a time we can get our crazy schedules together & get together soon! Hope the retreat went well. I know God used you in a special way!