This past week has been filled to the brim with activity and AWARDS! We had our last AWANA night and the kids all were able to be recognized this year. I love that! They all work so very hard and it is wonderful to share that with parents and friends. This is my second year to be an AWANA leader and I LOVE it!
My passion is the Word of God and there si nothing sweeter than hearing those precious kiddos memorizing and sharing verses each week. I am SO thankful that I am able to work with the TNT girls each week...they bless my heart.
I am especially grateful to have worked with both of my girls in TNT. Last year I was Anli's leader and this year I have Virginia! Joy of my heart!!!
I love sweet Virginia's face as she gets recognized for memorizing 33 verses!!!! WOW what an example!
*New post below too*




No comments:
Post a Comment