Monday, May 3, 2010

Mom Mondays

I have been traveling a lot recently to various women's events to speak... so as things really get busy with Desert Flower Ministries I have been praying about a way that I can kind of do something special with the girls. So, last Monday we instituted Mom Mondays. When I am out of town speaking over a weekend or on a Saturday...that Monday afternoon (after school) we plan to do something fun with just us girls!

This Monday was our first and we had a blast! After school we headed to Sonic for something yummy since it was happy hour and many of their drinks are half priced. YUM! Once our drinks came...well...we just sort of got on a sugar high and started being REALLY goofy with the camera. We laughed until our sides hurt...

Um...big hair strikes again...where is my daughter??



We called the one below...secret agent Virginia:)

Then we went shopping!! The girls had gotten their allowances on Sunday and were ready to go shopping. Girls...shopping...sugar high...perfect!

Puzzles for Virginia and a cactus for Anli. Oh, how that tells of my girls' personalities:)
We had a wonderful time together just laughing, talking, and hanging out together. Today we are headed out for another one...and I just can't wait!!!!

post signature


No comments: