Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time to Hit the BEACH!

After lunch, we were ready to hit the beach!!! It was really nice and the breeze was cool so it was truly paradise to stay out there. As you can see...we sort of had the beach to ourselves this day:) It was GORGEOUS!!! The sky was bright blue and there was hardly a cloud in the sky. We just relaxed in the sun while the girls ran around digging, building, and playing together. Then, we took a walk and collected lots of amazing shells! Virginia is in LOVE with shells and so almost every day consisted of at least one walk down the beach to see what we could find.
We spent the rest of the day playing together on the beach and enjoying the sunshiney day! We even got in the ocean and rode waves in on the boogey board and body surfed. Jay said it was too cold for him, but I LOVE to ride in the waves...so do the girls. We swam, looked for shells underwater, and got plenty of exercise riding all those crazy waves in!










post signature


2 comments:

Mary said...

Lily and Virginia have matching bathing suits...she has that same one from Gymboree...so cute!

Duvall Family said...

I am jealous of your beach trip. I love the sand and sun so much. It looks like you guys had fun. I guess I will have to live vicariously through you