Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Baby Jaden


Today a little one passed from here on earth into heaven with his Father. A friend of mine had posted this blog and encouraged others to read and pray for this family. I had never heard of Krabbs disease, but I have been praying and taking this journey alongside this family. Though I don't know them personally, I have been praying for them. Click here to read the journey this family has been on. Today I was going to blog about our trip to Medieval Times on Thursday...but somehow I can't manage to post something like that today.


The amazing thing about blogs is that you can be connected with those you have never met...but can join their journey and pray for them. This family has been prayed for by more people through their blog than they surely even imagine. I am grateful to have been touched by baby Jaden and honored to have prayed for their family.

No comments: